Friday, May 25, 2012

18 & Over Blogger Follower #10

18 and Over Blogger Follow Hop is hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.This hop runs through the weekend. Have a blog that reviews and features mainly 18+ books and want to join? Head over to Reading Between the Wines.


Question of the week: Do you feel the need to write a review for your personal reads, as oppose to requested reviews, or are there some books you read just for the joy of reading?

I fell in love with reading WAY before I began writing reviews. There are a few authors that I just love and will read no matter what. I do like to share my thoughts and discuss the books I really enjoy. If I don't write a review, I will rate the books I read. There are also books I read over and over - favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews