Friday, May 18, 2012

18 & Over Blogger Follower #9

18 and Over Blogger Follow Hop is hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.This hop runs through the weekend. Have a blog that reviews and features mainly 18+ books and want to join? Head over to Reading Between the Wines.



Question of the week: What are you currently reading? Do you love it? Is it a new-to-you author or an old favorite? Tell us about it!


$1.99 on Nook
I'm currently reading The Warlord Wants Forever (Immortals After Dark series) by Kresley Cole. I just started it last night and haven't gotten very far. What I've read thus far I enjoyed, then again I have never come across a Kresley Cole book I haven't liked. I've loved all her books and this one has had a great start! If you haven't read this series, you will should. The Immortals After Dark series is up there with the Dark Hunters and the BDB.
Now, your turn to share your book(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews