Friday, July 27, 2012

18 & Over Blogger Follower #15

18 and Over Blogger Follow Hop is hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines.This hop runs through the weekend. Have a blog that reviews and features mainly 18+ books and want to join? Head over to Reading Between the Wines.

Question of the Week: Show us the goods! Share your bookshelves with everyone. Strictly eBooks? That's okay, take a pic of your reader! Give a tour of your shelves and have fun with it. J

Okay, here are my shelves: 

Some of my "smart" books lol
Paranormal romance that doesn't fit on my main shelf
My main shelf
 My  favorites' shelf
Giveaways
A peek at my Nook

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh Nice! You got a lot of my favorites in there and LOVE those gold spiral bookends. They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I have an Arabian Nights themed room where the spiral bookends take their place.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews