Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sexy Snippets Tuesday

(Sexy Snippets is a weekly feature hosted by Reading Between the Wines for the 18+ crowd.)

    Tuesdays just got sexier.
This sexy snippet is from my upcoming release, Caressed by a Crimson Moon (Rulers of Darkness #3).


~ Her skin was too sensitive to touch.
“Oh, God, H–Hadrian. I’m b–burning.” Her body bowed, her legs falling open.
Hadrian spun about, squeezing his eyes shut.
Dear lord, she was ready, wet with need. Tiny rivulets of pearly white ran down the insides of her thighs. His jaw clenched as her scent slammed into him like a slug to the chest, knocking the unnecessary air from his lungs, leaving him breathless.
His body shook as his hands curled into fists. He wanted to rip free of his clothes and thrust so hard and so deep into her, Eva would come instantly.

Hadrian bit the inside of his cheek, drawing blood, praying the pain would distract him.
“Fire,” she helplessly sighed as she rolled across the bed, hissing as her sensitive breasts brushed the mattress. 
“I know, little one,” he rasped.
“I d-didn’t think it w-would be like this.”
“Shh, Eva, it will be all right.” He ran his hands over his head, the stubble of his hair pricking his fingers.
“P-please. Help me.” Another longing, sorrowful growl ripped from her throat. “Pain. M–make it go away.”
Her words a tormented whisper, they seared his soul. The demon within him roared, not for its own pleasure, but for hers. Hadrian frowned, his hand rubbing his chest as an odd sensation gripped his heart.
“Yes, my sweet,” he hissed pasted his elongated fangs. “I will.”
Eva gasped as Hadrian appeared beside her, perched on the side of the bed. Her heart hammered against her ribs as he lowered a hand to her knee.
“Oh, yes,” she sighed, “you’re t-touch is…It feels so good.” His fingers slowly traced up her inner thigh. Her hands shot out, her claws ripping his shirt as she gripped his wide shoulders, the muscles bunched beneath her fingers. He stilled, fighting to restrain his dangerous urges.
“No, d–don’t stop,” she groaned, bucking her hips, trying to force his hand closer to her core and the burning tension that built there.
“Eva,” Hadrian said, his voice strained, “I’m trying…my control is—”
“No control,” she snapped. “I want you to l–loose it, vampire. I want y–you to snap. I want you to take me—”
“Enough,” he growled. Hadrian’s free hand clamped over her mouth, silencing her words as he swiftly thrust two fingers deep into her scorching heat.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews