Friday, March 2, 2018

Vampy and Racey Review of Caressed by a Crimson Moon

Vampy & Racey review Caressed by a Crimson Moon (Rulers of Darkness #3)
4.5 Stars 

Review:

I dived into this book one cold Sunday afternoon and finished it at 1.10 am, had to see how it finished!


Eva and Hadrians story pulled me in very quickly and I loved how most part of the book was about their developing relationship, the sexual tension was something else.
Eva is a half-breed, badly treated by her father's pack. Now she's being sent off to live with a vampire a mad vampire at that!
“A monster haunts these halls, little one,” he hissed. “A bloodthirsty, half crazed demon that likes to make snacks out of little ladies like you.”
Hadrian has been in a hiding from his clan for a long time, he has many demons messing with his head. He has decided to come back to civilization and reclaim his throne, just at the same time a new ward is coming to stay - Eva.
As I said the story focuses on Eva and Hadrian and the many issues surrounding them, there is a back story to the vampire world they live in, but this book can easily be read as a standalone.
Eva is a tough cookie and goes after what she wants. Hadrian is so guarded, he wants Eva very much but he keeps disappearing when things heat up between them, yes its frustrating but it certainly builds the sexual tension.
“Vampire,” she bit out as if it were a curse, “I want you to take me. I want you to drive your cock into me again and again. I want you to make me come so hard I scream.”
******* 
“Eva,” he rasped. “Last chance.” He towered over her, a dark warrior king. Her dark warrior king. “I intend to have you.”
I have to say Falcon is very likable as a character, he isn't a king but wow his story would be amazing.
I really enjoyed this book, loved Hadrian and Eva and glad they got there happy ever after.

4.5 yummy vampire stars




Buy Links


Books 1 - 3 available in a box set for only$2.99


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Romance Reviews

The Romance Reviews